Greater challenges than ever before confront small businesses, non-profits, performing artists and arts institutions in their highly competitive industry environments. Insightful, creative solutions are essential requirements today for sustaining longevity.
Michelle McGrath PR | Media Relations is founded on these principals, creating intricately customized strategies that catapult widespread visibility, resulting in campaign success that provides results.
About Michelle McGrath . . .
As a trained artist and musician, Michelle takes a creative approach as a designer, illustrator and vocalist and adapts those principles into innovative marketing, public and media relations solutions for her clients. Each client campaign presents distinct challenges, inspiring her to tap her creative nature as a business owner: an applied art form! With over a 15 years in the industry, she has developed a niche firm through her love of the arts, continually redefining strategic methods to suit technological advances in media and communications. Cultivated relationships with journalists at major print, broadcast and digital media outlets, trade publications and wire services allow her clients ample recognition. She is a devoted arts advocate, collaborating with, founding and serving on many of the region’s cultural committees and arts organizations. She also previously served as founding Arts & Entertainment Correspondent for PACTV’s PCN Community News, the premiere regional television news program. On-demand episodes can be viewed at PACTV’s PCN website, and on PACTV’s YouTube channel, or here on the PCN Segments page.
Appointed to Plymouth Bay Cultural District Committee, 2016
The District is an official designation by Massachusetts Cultural Council, with a goal of promoting the lively and robust art and cultural scene that exists in historic Plymouth. The committee works to create strong working relationships between nearly 150 of the District’s established cultural asset organizations, helping to increase community and tourism by promoting the many cultural experiences in the area to visitors and locals alike. The District is also instrumental in collaborating with Plymouth 400 leaders as they plan programs and events commemorating the 400th anniversary of Plymouth Colony in 2020.
Groups and Associations:
- Plymouth Bay Cultural District: PR Chairperson 2016-17
- Founding Sponsor: Tuneful Brew Coffeehouse Concert Series 2016-17
- Founding Sponsor: Spire Center for Performing Arts, 2014-15
- PACTV PCN Community TV News: Arts & Entertainment TV Correspondent 2012-13
- Atlantic Symphony Orchestra: PR Advisor 2013
- South Shore Conservatory: Community Committee, Communications Committee, Event Volunteer 2010-13
- Pilgrim Festival Chorus: Vocalist 2008-13, Board of Directors 2008-9
- Plymouth Philharmonic Orchestra: Holiday POPS Vocalist, 2008-11, Marketing Committee, Soiree Series Chair, 2008-12
- Rogue Theater Company: Founding Member, Advisory Board 2009-10
- GreenCastle Video Productions: Board of Advisors 2010-17
- Curry College Theatre: PR Advisor 2007-11
- Andrew Garland & Friends Benefit Concerts: Vocalist; PR Advisor 2010-13
- Friends in Song A Capella Vocal Ensemble: Vocalist; PR Advisor 2010-17
Stella in Stephen Sondheim’s “Follies”, Fruma Sarah in “Fiddler on the Roof”, Gertie Cummings in “Oklahoma”, Vicki in “A Chorus Line”, Maggie Jones in “42nd Street”, Mickey in “The Odd Couple – Female Version”, Nanny in “The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds”. Michelle has also served theatrically as an ensemble member, lighting designer, graphic designer, costume designer, and makeup artist. She currently sings with Pilgrim Festival Chorus and with Friends in Song a cappella vocal ensemble.